|Company Type:||Private||Industry:||Retail, Big Data & Fintech|
|Primary Work Location:||Head Office (Nairobi)||Reports To:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Position Type:||Full-Time||Weekly Work Hours:||40 Hours|
Buymore has built a retail platform that enables wholesale and retail outlets to automate the process of how they capture and store their business transactions as well as how they connect with their customers and suppliers.
Businesses that use our products are able to generate insights that enable them to cut costs, generate more revenue and increase margins. You can learn more about Buymore here: www.buymore.co.ke.
The Opportunity: Digital Marketing Intern
Buymore is growing and we are growing fast! We are looking to recruit a smart, creative and highly talented digital marketer to join our team to boost our marketing efforts.
This is a paid internship over a 3-6 month time period and ideal candidates should be available for 40 hours per week. Are you passionate about marketing? Are you an aspiring marketing professional? Do you love the digital space? Keep reading. This is an opportunity that may lead to a full time position at the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing the following tasks (amongst others):
- Social Media Management
- Managing all our social media pages.
- Designing and presenting social media campaign ideas.
- Responding to all queries, comments and direct messages on our social media pages.
- Monitoring and managing the company’s brand online.
- Creating weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote the company’s brand and products across all our social media channels.
- Other Digital Marketing Roles
- Assist with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Perform keyword research and support editorial production of strategize SEO content.
- Improve metadata across the company’s digital platforms and pages.
- Assist with email marketing campaigns.
You will also be required to have the following:
- A self starter with the ability to work effectively as an individual and in a team with minimum supervision.
- Effective organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Qualifications & Experience
- A student pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, journalism, media or a similar course.
- Experience using adobe photoshop or any other content creation tools.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, SEO and other digital marketing platforms.
How to Apply
If this role intrigues you and you meet the qualifications above, please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are open until 23rd July 2021.